$160 per person
The original and ultimate thrill! The location is unbeatable – in front of the largest curtain of falling water in the world, at a World Heritage Site, set against the backdrop of one of the Seven Natural Wonders in the World and above the raging torrents and misty gorges of the mighty Zambezi River.
Then 5-4-3-2-1 Bungee into the spray and rainbows below! Four seconds of freefall and 111 metres of pure adrenalin! Victoria Falls Bungee is consistently voted as one of the top five adrenalin experiences on the planet. For Bungee Jump veterans, speak to your Jump Master and make it even wilder by doing an Ankle-Tied, Back Flip or a Star Elevator Jump.
• It is 111 meters high.
• At the Victoria Falls Bridge, border between Zimbabwe and Zambia.
• Minimum age 14 years.
• Minimum weight of 40 kg, maximum weight of 140 kg.
• Passports are required to access the bridge.
• Jumps operate from 9am to 5pm every day - (10am March to June.)
• Photographs and video are taken of each jumper and are available for purchase.
• DVD’s cost US$35 each photos are US$15.
Combo of Bridge Swing, Bridge Slide and Bunjee Jump: $205
Shop No., Phumula Centre,
Victoria Falls, Zimbabwe
5 Landela Complex
Livingstone Way, Victoria Falls
Phone: +263 773 461 940
+263 717 359 608
Call or Whatsapp 24/7